Training Providers: we currently use the Health and Safety Group for all our training needs. Book your training using this link:
Practicing Healthcare Assistants and Nurses need certificates validation which is within 3months. Training link:
New Healthcare Assistants must complete both the Care Certificate Mandatory Training and the Statutory Courses. Training Link:
Mandatory Trainings Requirement for existing Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants:
- Basic Life Support or Advanced Life Support training.
- Manual Handling.
- Medication training.
- Fire Safety.
- Lone Worker Training.
- Handling of Violence & Aggression.
- The Caldicott Protocols
- Health & Safety COSHH RIDDOR
- Infection Prevention & Control, including MRSA & Clostridium Difficile.
- Complaints Handling.
- Safeguarding Children and Young People – Level 2.
- Protection of Adults
DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE (DBS) CHECK
We highly recommend a fresh enhanced DBS check to be done by our agency staff.
Where DBS has already been done by new applicant, it must be registered online with the DBS Update Service.